Saturday, April 28, 2007

Another Burger Challenge

"I shall reclaim our lost honor."


Getting ready


Super Dooper Burger!


"Hmmm."


"Suddenly, I don't feel so confident anymore..."


"It's not bad!"


"Maybe removing my glasses will help..."


"I am Hiro! I WILL stop the time!"


"Damnit. It didn't work!"


Cotton Candy Cherry


Mark cheering Ryan


ET and his cheering flag (?)


ET and his cheering flag-turned-pom-pom


A quarter of the burger with 10 minutes left


"I can do this!"


"Gwrrrr!"


"..."




"Or maybe not..."


THE RESULT



FAILED!


"OLATSNESS"


"There goes my 4 days worth of early bird incentive..."

6 comments:

Ryan said...

oo nga! 4 days' worth of early brd incentives yun! damn cucumbers!!!!!!

Unknown said...

supreme olatsness! :)

Ryan said...

Oh shut up. You're only good at bullying customers. You ogre.

tseri said...

after all our cheering.. olatsssss... hehe! :D

Anonymous said...

ang lupit ng burger! parang kasing laki na ata ng ulo ko yan ha.

Unknown said...

where's that place??

we wanna try that burger too..

can u plis post the complete address of that place..

tnx very much..

hehe..Ü